In this role you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of Data relating to all types of funds and collective investment schemes across Scandinavia.
Whether you are sourcing relevant market data from new or existing providers, processing complex financial data or implementing technology solutions to enhance processes and software, your work will ensure that the business delivers accurate market data to the financial world first.
What can you expect?
You will start in the Global Data Training Programme for two-weeks which will help you build the foundation for your entire career. Joining the Global Data Department means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data, providing accurate, up-to-the-second insights for financial market professionals. You will develop the product knowledge, learn about clients and their needs and build relationships throughout the company.
As your experience in the team grows, you will be expected to have greater influence on the coverage of your specialised product, whether that is through technical or market expertise, project management or leadership.
You will be trusted to:
Acquire, update, maintain and process financial data using various internal systems and proprietary company software
* Come up with innovative ways to enhance systems and to make data-related processes more efficient, accurate and timely
* Participate in time-sensitive projects, and collaborate with your global colleagues to deliver new initiatives
* Develop expertise in fast-moving market sector information
* Liaise with technology teams to enhance relevant product databases
* Provide a platinum level of service to customers
What you need to have:
* Fluency in English and one of Swedish, Danish or Norwegian to a native level
* Interest and/or proven experience in information technology and statistical analysis or computer programming (for example VBA, SQL, MATLAB, Python).
* Understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side relationships
* Excellent numerical and communication skills
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Strong understanding of the wide-ranging impact of financial data
* Prior experience or strong knowledge and understanding of finance
* Keen interest in information management and technology and product development
* Ability to adapt in a fast paced changing environment
* Effective project management skills; ability to prioritise tasks accordingly and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
It would be great if you had:
* Prior experience of interacting with players within the financial industry
* Additional languages also strongly advantageous
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please send your CV as a word document to email@example.com
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.