One of the UK's leading expert on Insurance and Claim management in the UK providing a range of services to their clients, are currently recruiting for recent Graduates to join their technical delivery team as a Research Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for graduates from leading UK universities with first-rate academic performance and research analytical skills. This position delivers individuals with the opportunity to work together with innovative thinkers in a rapidly developing field, during an exciting time of business growth.
The Role itself will include:
* Supporting the team in the research of Corporate Policyholders attitudes to insurance for corporate clients across industry sectors.
* Interviewing clients and analyzing large volumes of client credentials, detecting areas of concern from a risk-led standpoint;
* Assisting the expansion of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients;
* You will work on numerous analytical tasks, research activities including in new business development and supporting engagement with sales leads.
*Developing and implementing solutions together with clients and working closely with top legal barristers.
For this position you ideally need to be:
* A graduate with outstanding academics and a good degree in a demanding academic subject either newly graduated or with up to 2 years' work experience.
* Strongly analytical and happy with both qualitative and quantitative matters.
* Outstanding skills in communicating complex topics in a clear controlled way.
* A quick learner with the skill to engage new information and challenge ideas.
The length of the position is a minimum of 3 months with the view of converting into a permanent position.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com