Our client, a rapidly expanding unicorn CleanTech, focusing on digitalisation for energy solutions is seeking a New Business Developer to join their team based in Louvain- La -Neuve.
As a Business developer France & Belgium you will report directly to the Head of Sales Tertiary of the Belgian branch of the company. You will take ownership of the full sales cycle from lead generation to order closing for direct sales tertiary large customers and indirect sales
Candidates should come from a SaaS sales background and be motivated to sell digital solutions related to carbon impact reduction in the B2B sector.
The Business Developer is responsible for promoting and driving the execution of strategic commercial development within France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
You will helping companies optimise energy purchase, consumption and carbon footprint by implementing an advanced software solution.
- Generation of new leads from various sources (database, social network, events...)
- Manage full sales cycles and long negotiations taking up to 6-9 months
- Identifying client’s strategic priorities and interests, and define the value proposition to be delivered
- Contribute to the commercial strategy in order to align to customer expectations (offer model, pricing, marketing material…)
- Manage your own customer set.
- Participate in marketing and networking activities (exhibitions, industrial committees…).
- Collaborate with the operation team in order to assure the right implementation of your projects
- Hold technical product demonstrations (when needed) answering the right use cases ;
- Previous sales experience within the SaaS / Energy environment
- Fluent in French and English (other languages are a bonus)
- Ability to build relationships and exchange with high-level professionals (C-level)
- A taste for sales and metrics, a results-driven mind set
Salary: Basic 60K€ + 30K€ + car allowance.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted