DACH, Nordics, France OR SEMEA!
- permanent role -
Are you great in Sales and looking to take a move? Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing start-up? Do you have great interest in personal development and business coaching?
Then this might be the job for you!
· take over the clients / prospects acquired by the Sales Development Representatives
· accompany them through the closing process
· conduct phone calls, web demos, client visits, negotations and presentations to turn prospects into clients
· build and maintain long-term relationships and efficient cooperations with existing clients
· take part in fairs and events to strengthen your network and represent the company
· support optimization of processes, content and success reporting
· You speak English fluently and depending on the market you are interested in a native level of one of the following languages is essentiel:
Nordics: Swedish, Norwegian or Danish
SEMEA: Italian, Spanish or Portuguese
· You are very experienced in enterprise sales with a great success record.
· You are willing to travel up to 20% of the time.
· You have a self-confident and professional appearance.
· You engage through great communication, presentation and organisation skills.
· You are able to motivate yourself and stay optimistic.
Our client is a rapidly growing B2B Tech start up within the HR industry.
If this piqued your interest, please send your CV, your earliest entry date as well as your salary requirement with 5 bullet points why you are the perfect match for that role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.