One of the UK's leading experts in financial research is currently recruiting for a Multilingual Research Analyst. This position delivers individuals with the opportunity to work together with innovative thinkers in a rapidly developing field, during an exciting time of business growth. This role is ideal for anyone looking to kick start their career within Research.
The Role itself will include:
* Carrying out Primary and Secondary Research
* Working on Global projects, using your language skills
* Assisting the expansion of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients;
* You will work on numerous analytical tasks, research activities including in new business development and supporting engagement with sales leads.
*Working on individual projects as well as team based projects
For this position you ideally need to be:
* Native to fluent level of English
* Fluent to native level in either French, Spanish or German
* An outstanding academics and a good degree in a demanding academic subject with 2 years' work experience.
* A keen interest in a career in Research
* Strongly analytical and happy with both qualitative and quantitative matters.
* Outstanding skills in communicating complex topics in a clear controlled way.
* A quick learner with the skill to engage new information and challenge ideas.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com