A successful and ambitious e-commerce company are looking for an experienced customer service and call centre manager who wants to lead a period of exciting change. Working with the Head of Customer Services, you will drive the business forward but you are also not afraid to get stuck in with your teammates.
You will be an expert in all of the nitty-gritty workings of a successful contact centre (KPI management, training, SLA, navigating customer engagement software) and you will be passionate about maintaining best practice.
You will also understand the workings of an international environment and how customer service operates in different cultures. You speak more than one language and possess excellent cultural awareness.
A proven track record in the recruitment and training of new teams is also needed. This particular organisation is currently going through an exciting period of growth and has big plans for the rest of 2018 and beyond.
- Experienced Contact Centre/Customer Service Manager
- Managed teams of 30 agents and managing a shift rota (weekends & evenings included)
- A motivator who leads by example and is passionate about the development of others
- A fluent to native speaker in English and one other language
- Eagle eyed and great analytical skills for KPI/SLA management
- Interested and up to date with the latest contact centre industry trends and technologies
If the opportunity to manage an international and multilingual contact centre is one that excites you please send your CV to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.