Do you want to work for the world's largest travel site? Do you have the travel bug and are you interested in tourism as such? Do you also speak English and one of the following - FRENCH, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, GERMAN? This is your opportunity to join a lovely team located in buzzing and international Oxford!
In this role you'll be:
-Providing customer support in English and another European language
- Communicating with customers via phone and emails
-Helping customers to find amazing tours and holiday places to stay
-Cooperating with market sales teams to ensure that customers have access to the best travel experiences possible
- Making sure that all information is accurately recorded in the systems
This is a company which also offers amazing benefits such as life insurance, travel reimbursement, medical care, fruit, snacks in the office, bright and fun teams and plenty of others.
Ideal candidate should:
- Be fluent in English and other language - FRENCH or PORTUGUESE or GERMAN or SPANISH as you'll be in daily touch with customers from all over the world
- Have previous customer service or admin experience - min 1 year
- Be a quick-learner (specialists are working with over 10 different systems)
- Be passionate about traveling and providing the best customer service :)
If you are interested please contact me on 020 7029 3799 or send me your CV to email@example.com.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com