Finnish and/or Swedish Speaking Customer Operations Executive £22-26k pa
My client is an international Sports equipment wholesaler based in the beautiful city of Bristol.
This family owned company is growing and looking for a Finnish or Swedish speaker with previous customer support experience to join their team providing the best quality of service to their clients across Europe. They are looking for someone with a passion for Sports and with a can do attitude.
Working from 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday you will be in a fun and casual environment with colleagues from all over the globe sharing the same passion for sports.If you are tired of corporate environments and you are looking for a place where hard work is rewarded this is the job for you!
Benefits include a very generous salary, quarterly bonuses, pension and healthcare schemes, clothing allowance and employees discounts, gym membership and many more!
* Developing and maintaining strong, professional relationships with partners and customers by ensuring regular contact and responding to queries and requests promptly and efficiently.
* Calling customers and potential customers to actively listen and gain a clear understanding of their business requirements and opportunities for sales.
* Making appropriate telephone sales presentations, negotiating the terms of the sales agreements and closing the sale. Liaising with the warehouse to check the progress of existing orders and providing updates where relevant and highlighting any potential delays.
* Managing the daily publications and responding to questions via the social media sites.
* Assisting other departments with translation.
* Fluent written and spoken Finnish or Swedish to native level.
* Energetic, enthusiastic and with the determination to excel.
* Excellent communication skills in both Finnish/Swedish and English.
* Previous Customer Support experience.
* Genuine passion for customer satisfaction
* You will feel uncomfortable in a casual environment/informal.
If you are interested please apply here.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com