Fluent French Customer Services
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Services Representative, to work for a Global leader with operations in more than 50 countries, across 6 continents.
Do you speak fluent French as well as English?
We have just the job for you!
Come and join a friendly International team of professionals, serving customers across Europe.
This role focuses on managing the order-to-delivery process, ensuring fast and reliable order fulfilment for customers in the EMEA region.
About the role:
* Accurate and timely entry of orders onto the order management system.
* Liaising with Customers to confirm orders, gather additional information as necessary and keep them informed of progress.
* Checking progress, lead-time and quantity for each order.
* Liaising with planning/purchasing to ensure customer orders are prioritised and progressed appropriately and service levels are met.
* Ensuring clear and correct dispatch instructions, i.e. terms of delivery, forwarder details, are provided to the dispatch team.
* Proactively informing customers of order/shipment discrepancies and providing the intended resolution plan.
* Liaising closely with the relevant Territory Manager and Internal Sales Representative for the Country/Region to help deliver sales objectives and address the needs of customers.
* Running and monitoring back order reports.
* Dealing promptly and effectively with customer requests and queries, including invoice queries, to meet required time-scales.
* Liaising with Credit Control/Finance.
The ideal candidate:
. Fluency in English French.
. Previous Customer Services or Sales Administration experience in a B2B environment.
* Experience of liaising with an internal distribution department to ensure delivery of the product to the customer would be an advantage.
* Experience of liaising with customers / internal departments located outside the UK would be an advantage
. MS Office skills essential.
If you are interested please contact Claire on 01753 668840 or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com