Customer Account Manager - French or German - £25,000 per annum - near Burton on Trent
A new role for either a fluent French or German speaker with excellent communication skills has arisen within an international healthcare company situated close to Burton upon Trent.
This is a highly communicative role with external clients in hospitals and clinics and also within the departments liaising internally. Industry experience is relevant but more importantly is a high level of customer service and commitment to a busy international team.
Your core duties will include:
Be the Healthcare Professional contact point on all Access Programs
* Identify operational efficiencies and program enhancements and discuss with project management team
* Support Physicians throughout the request process, ensuring all questions are responded to promptly
* Ensure all ordering physicians and delivery sites are verified
* Manage situations where customers are distressed in a calm and solution focused manner
* Advise customers on the regulatory landscape in their market, with support from the regulatory team
* Ensure quality and regulatory requirements are met and ensure all country-specific requirements are followed
* Support the EAP team when required at client meetings or conferences both in and outside the UK
* Promote patient centricity throughout all programs
Skills required for the role include:
Customer services experience for at least 1-2 years ideally within the pharmaceutical industry but not essential. Good customer service B2B backgrounds will be considered.
* Outstanding track record of customer facing service levels
* Knowledge of EAP regulatory landscape Effective presentation skills, relationship building and networking skills
* Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
* Bachelor's degree in a Healthcare/Science related subject would be ideal
* A skilled and compelling communicator who can motivate, effectively manage customer expectations
For this role it is essential to speak either fluent French or German or both!! English needs to be highly fluent as this is the business language.
If you feel you meet the requirements and are looking for an exciting career within the healthcare industry offering optimum service levels, please send your CV to the email provided.
Full training will be provided adapting to the current climate, excellent remuneration and working environment.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com