Are you a Dutch, French or German speaker in Essex? Are you looking for a job prospect that not only looks great on your CV but also offers fantastic opportunity for progression in a fun and modern office? Then we have the job for you!
I am currently looking for Dutch, French or German speakers in Essex for a client in Southend in addition to other areas of Essex.
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in Dutch, French or German.
- Fluency in English
- Well spoken with strong communication skills, especially over the phone
- Someone who works well in a team
- Call centre or customer service experience an advantage but not essential
- Strong IT skills an advantage but not essential
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm (1 hour for lunch).
Pay: £10 - £11 per hour (£20,000 - £22,000 per annum)
Experience: No prior experience required
- Answering inbound calls, emails and live chat
- Resolving customer problems and queries
- Working within a team towards targets
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company and add great experience to your CV. Employees will also benefit from an on-site masseuse, free fruit and discounts to local shops and restaurants.