This is not a call-centre job where you would be expected to be on the phone all day. Far from it.
Every now and then, I visit my clients to get an understanding of the work atmosphere and what sort of candidate would fit in best there. I can honestly say that whichever candidate is able to secure themselves a job at this company, will not only have gained themselves a fantastic job that pays well and offers opportunity for growth, but also will join a team of welcoming and friendly colleagues that will make coming to work enjoyable.
Here is just a few of the responsibilities you will be asked to do in the diverse and fast-paced position:
- Order processing
- Building relationships with existing customers
- Answering and taking possession of customer issues (in English and German)
- Travel to Germany (all expenses paid) at least twice a year
- Supporting the English speaking team with similar issues
These are just a few of the responsibilities you will be given. No day will be the same working at this company!
So why work at this company?
- Beautiful modern office with great facilities for lunch and for parking
- Great opportunity for progression with the possibility of advancing your career alongside the growth of the company
- Competitive salary benefits
- Great colleagues and office atmosphere
- A diverse job. Not a call centre and not repetitive in any sense of the word.
So what are you waiting for? I have one position to fill, which means only one candidate will be lucky enough to join this company.
If interested, please apply with your CV, email email@example.com or call on 0207 029 3751.