Position: German speaking Customer Service Advisor
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire - access to a car is almost essential due to the lack of public transport
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 annual Bonus
Are you fluent in German and passionate about providing top-notch customer service? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a dedicated and friendly individual to join our client's team as a German speaking Customer Service Advisor at their Wiltshire office.
This is a really excellent time to join my client's Customer Service team due to the huge growth they've seen in the last few years. There is real, tangible opportunity for progression in both your position and your salary.
Role Overview: As a German speaking Customer Service Advisor, you will be an integral part of the team, responsible for addressing customer inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring customers have a positive experience. Your role will involve:
- Assisting German speaking customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Providing information about our products and services.
- Resolving customer queries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining accurate customer records and data.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure excellent service delivery
We're Looking For:
- Native level fluency in German
- Have 1-2 years of experience in customer service.
- Access to a car - the office is not easily accessed by public transport
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
- Technical support experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Fluency in additional EU languages is very advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary bracket with regular reviews based on hard work and performance.
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Company pension and discount on company products
- Free parking, discounted canteen
- Progression. This is a fast growing company where you will grow too.
If interested, please apply or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org