German speaking Customer Support Representative from £22,000 pa plus bonus and benefits!
Are you a German speaker in London?
At Euro London Appointments we are looking for German speakers for a number of Customer Support roles.
Our clients vary from E-commerce, Global IT to Fintech and Travel companies in London looking for the best multilingual talent to join their international teams with opportunities of progression and development.
They are looking to offer from £22,000 per annum plus benefits and bonuses.
* Provide Customer Support to clients over emails and telephone for both the German and English market ensuring that the team targets are met.
* Enter accurate data in respective systems. Work accordingly to the service level agreements states by management.
* Make sure that all communication is of high professional standards Carry out all other tasks as assigned by the management team Support CRM, quality and incident management together with other administrative tasks
* Customer orientation Outstanding communication skills in both English and German.
* Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to develop long lasting relationships with clients Team player supporting other team members and providing answers to questions to other colleagues when in need.
* Friendly and outgoing with a professional approach.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please do send your CV to Jason Fontanarosa (email@example.com) for more information or simply apply online; the role is live and there's a desk waiting and following our client's selection process, you could be part of something special.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com