*German speaking Qualitative Research Co-ordinator*
Euro London is working with a leading company in data and insight who provides health care professional and patient community solutions, utilizing its industry-leading health care panel.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within the Research industry and forge a great progression path!
As part of the front line research team, you will be connecting with existing panellists in the Health Care sector to onboard them in a new qualitative research.
* Currently working from home but availability to attend the London office may be required in the future. Employees have the choice to work in the office if they wish.
* Central London location
* Salary: £21,900 per Annum
* Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm (some flexibility allowed)
* Excellent English skills (written and spoken).
* Fluency in German (written and spoken).
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to build relationships with research contacts within the health care sector.
* Excel - intermediate level.
* Good communication and reporting skills are essential.
* Previous experience in the following sectors are advantageous: Call centre, sales, recruitment, B2C and B2B sales, etc.
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com .