If you are a English Speaking Senior Customer Service who would like to join an innovative company in the Leisure, Tourist and travel industry read on…
* Handle calls or emails in English and French as assigned by management, ensuring individual targets are met on a daily basis
* Enter appropriate and correct data in respective data systems
* Work towards SLA's as set by management
* Ensure all communication with customers and distributors is of a professional standard and meets the expectations set out by the business
* Carry out all other tasks as assigned by the management team
* Strive for a first-time resolution to all inquiries via call, email, and social media
* Support CRM, quality and incident management together with other administrative tasks
* Update job knowledge about new product information, business processes or IT tools; participating in educational opportunities.
* Excellent English language skills other European language
* Outstanding and pro-active communication skills (listening, inquiring relevant information leading to efficient problem solving)
* Customer orientation
* Team skills (supporting other team members and providing answers to questions to other colleagues)
* Professional and friendly manner when interacting with customers
Given the nature of the role, candidates must have excellent command of both German and English (both written and oral). If you feel you are the suitable candidate for the role and are available immediately, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.