My client is an international health, wellness, fitness company based in Ireland.
This is an opportunity for someone living in Ireland or who would like to move there.
They are looking for an Event Manager, French speaking to lead the experiential
strategy, implementation and evolution across European markets.The role will drive success through delivery exceptional events across key markets including France and Italy.
The ideal candidate has:
* Degree in Hospitality, Public Relations, or Marketing.
* Min 5 years working in an international events/ conferencing role.
* Experience in designing, leading, and managing events/conferences for 1500 Pax ; providing guidance and leadership of all aspects of the events including (but not limited to) design, production, supplier engagement and management, event planning, show calling, budget management.
* Strong communication skills and experience in stakeholder management.
* Desired communication skills in French or Italian
* Strong organizational skills and technical knowledge.
* Multi-tasker with strong work ethic.
* Strong leadership qualities.
* Direct Selling experience is an advantage but not essential.
* 25 days annual leave, travel program, gym, social events
* Pension scheme, health insurance, monthly allowance in products
* Amazing opportunity to grow and be part of a successful business
If you want to know more or think you are ready for your new challenge, please click apply now or give me a call for a quick chat on 0207 029 3799 or send an email to email@example.com .
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.