Looking to move away from directly working in Financial Services or Consulting but want to leverage your existing experience in a new area. Are you a Strategic Thinker with a Consultative approach who thrives on a challenge. You enjoy a Business Development focused role and looking for ongoing Client contact? Want to work in an International environment?
Then keep on reading…
I am working with a global Market Intelligence provider who is looking for a Business Development Executive to be responsible for working closely with Financial Services and Consultancy clients.
This role involves working closely with existing clients including Fortune 500 businesses in order to understand their research needs in order to make informed Business decisions.
Business Development Account Manager – Financial Services
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
• Networking within your client base to ensure renewals and upsell of subscriptions
• React to leads coming from other teams and following up with client
• Develop new business through networking and leveraging existing contacts
• Train client either face to face or online on products available
• Maintain client relationships to ensure repeat business.
• Meeting and exceeding targets for developing business
If this sounds interesting to you and you bring the following qualities with you, please do not hesitate to send me your application.
• Education to at least Masters Level in a Finance related subject
• Understanding of Business Information research and the importance of it within any organisation
• Previous experience working in a Financial organisation or a Consultancy
• Clear communication skills and the ability to make yourself understood across an organisation
• Experience working with sales goals and targets
• The ability to travel around 25% of the time
• Fluent in German and English
You will be compensated with a generous, uncapped commission package. In other words, your success will be dependent on your hard work. You will also be working in an international-oriented team, working with offices across Europe with a lot of room to grow and develop within the organisation and the opportunity to work with some really big players and fascinating contacts.
Interested? Please send your CV to me, at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission.