Our client is a global player in the field of multi-vendor e-commerce platform solutions. The solution enables B2B and B2C companies to launch their Marketplace platform of products and / or services in just a few months.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be in charge of the integration of the Platform on the customers' website or application, up until the launch of the Marketplace. Customers are typically major accounts (CAC 40 etc).
Your expertise will be used to support the client and its technical partners’ team (Internal team, Integrator team, third-party solution, etc.) in the deployment of the solution, technical assistance and user training. In this context, you will set up a project methodology according to the clients specificities.
You will work closely with the Account Managers, the Technical and the Support teams, supervised by the head of the Implementation Manager team:
- Analysis of the existing Customer’s technical solution (architecture, features, etc.)
- Definition of the Technical scope
- Support and assistance, demonstration and integrators training (IT services company, integrator, technical customer team) and operational users
- Planning and prioritization of integration activities
- Coordination of different internal and external stakeholders
- Writing specifications and documentation on specific features
- Reporting to the Project Director
- Technical Project Management Expertise with focus on budget and planning management, ideally within an e-commerce environment
- Good knowledge of web technologies and programming languages (HTML, JS, JSON, API Rest)
- Good knowledge of SaaS, Jira, and other project management tools
- Bilingual French / English
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Be proactive / Demonstrate leadership
- Excellent level of oral communication and enjoy teamwork
- Excellent sense of organization
Why work for the company?
Company awarded many times for its innovation
Advanced technologies, strong technical expertise
Great prospects for evolution
Company deploying internationally
Real atmosphere and corporate culture
A great human adventure!
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that valid working papers are essential.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.
No jobs found