Our client is a fast growing global company in cyber security. They are currently expanding their sales organisation to accommodate a rapidly growing customer base and accelerating revenue.
They are looking to recruit Account Executives for their office in central Paris to further develop their presence on the French market. The position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
• Prospect accounts for new business, manage existing accounts and deliver upsells and renewals
• Establish and work with partners in your territory
• Present and demonstrate cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts
• Negotiate and close deals at C-level
• Attend marketing events and security conferences
• Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in delivering Proof of Values (POVs) to prospective customers
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
• Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
• Experience of managing end-end sales cycles, developing business from scratch, negotiating and closing deals
• Strong analytical and organisational skills
• Be a team player but with the ability to operate autonomously and take independent decisions
• Goal orientated with the ability to self-motivate
• Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up
Salary: 35-38K€ basic, uncapped OTE (typical package 100K€ - 110K€)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.