Our client is a global player in the field of multi-vendor e-commerce platform solutions. The solution enables B2B and B2C companies to launch their Marketplace platform of products and / or services in just a few months.
As a Sales Executive, you will be focused on new business development of major accounts in France and Europe. You will work directly under the Global Head of Sales and will be involved in key projects.
• Prospection of key accounts in France and across Europe
• Manage sales cycles from A-Z (identification of new prospect to signature of contract):
o Assessment of client needs
o Presentation of company and solution
o Lead workshops and work closely with the pre-sales teams
o Construct and present projects and commercial offers to new clients
o Negotiate terms of business and close deals
o Support client transition to Implementation and Account Management teams
• Report to Global Head of Sales
• Work in collaboration with internal teams to ensure quality of service
• Assessment of the e-commerce and marketplace markets
Skills and profile required:
- Significant and proven sales experience in the e-commerce sector.
- Sound understanding of selling complex SaaS solutions at C-level (with sales cycles of at least 6 months)
- Bilingual French / English
You are known for:
• Your ability to solicit, meet and negotiate with large accounts (turnover> 500M €)
• Your ability to meet qualitative and quantitative goals
• Your desire for challenge and performance
• Your knowledge of the world of digital, web marketing and new technologies, especially Saas software
Why work with this company?
• Take part in the development of a fast growing company
• Award-winning project many times for its innovation
• Advanced technologies
• Great prospects for development
• Company expanding internationally
• Positive atmosphere and corporate culture
Salary : 65K€-80K€ basic, 100-125K€ OTE (commission uncapped).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that valid working papers are essential.