Our client, a leader in independent rail and coach travel services, is seeking a German native Translation and Communications specialist to join their team in Paris.
You will be part of the localization and content team on a maternity cover capacity (from August to December). You will be responsible for their product and website translations, helping them increase customer engagement and retention.
- Translate product content from English to German
- QA and check all new features and products for target market in line with release cycles
- Use and help fine-tune existing translation memories, glossaries, and style guides
- Deliver creative marketing copy across brand, CRM, social, paid media, landing pages, app stores, product, corporate, etc.
- Contribute to create editorial roadmap for the German market in line with brand strategy
- Translate engaging copy to support launch of product features and services across platforms and channels
- Collaborate with other copywriters
- Work with creative, product and marketing teams to help develop content that is both strategic and engaging
- Provide creative direction/input on English content.
- Work with SEO team to update/create landing pages and other search-engine friendly content
- Optimise existing SEO pages
o Native German and fluent in English
o University degree in Translation, linguistics, or language-related field
o Previous experience in translation/ creative/content writing experience gained within transport, marketing, apps, websites or digital
o Solid understanding of copywriting and social media principles
o Expertise in editing and branding copy
o Understanding of writing for SEO and ability to write search engine friendly content
Salary: 35K€ basic salary + open to remote working 2 days a week
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’.