Our client is seeking a native English speaking General Ledger Accountant to join their international team based in Maurens-Scopont, Tarn (40 minutes drive from Toulouse). French is not an obligatory requirement.
This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent role.
Candidates must have a car as the offices are not accessible by public transport.
Support the Senior Accounting Manager activities, including Month End, Quarter End and Year End tasks for international entities:
- Journal Entries preparation
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Prepare flux analysis and comment on variances
- Support the external provider with the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Dealing with the Internal (SOX) and External Audits
- Responsible for equity grant accounting, payroll booking & related activities
- Support global projects
- VAT and Tax preparation
- Fixed Assets accounting
- Support US GAAP reporting and SOX compliance
- Support the monthly close in accordance with US GAAP while ensuring proper maintenance of statutory financials. This includes interfacing with Corporate Accounting, with external accounting firms and the external auditors.
- Support the EMEA Finance strategy of Operational Excellence and Continuous process Improvement
- All tasks must be strictly performed within the International, Corporate and legal deadlines.
- Sound experience in General Ledger accounting
- Native of bilingual level of English
- Knowledge of US GAAP or UK GAAP
- Accuracy - Attention to Detail Teamwork – Good communication skills
- Ability to work in an International environment
Salary: 40-50k€ + 8% bonus + participation, retirement plan, lunch vouchers, mutuelle, CE
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’ requirements.