Currently in a Level 1 or 2 Technical Support role and is looking for a step up? Do you have experience in Client Servicing? Strong understanding of fundamental IT Concepts? Then read on!
Our client, an established global player in the FINTECH industry is looking for a Technical Client Services Manager to join their growing team.
- Assist account managers and clients with “go live” and resolve connectivity and technical issues with our Java-based client software via phone and email
- Assist with identification of software bugs and work with internal teams to manage through to resolution
- Resolve technical problems or business workflow issues during initial client communication
- Investigate and manage trading problems
- Assist clients identify issues with underlying hardware infrastructure
- Perform regression testing of full range of products and features on our platform
- Effectively manage the escalation process for any incidents that cannot be resolved immediately
- 2-3 years of relevant Level 1& 2 Support Experience
- Strong communication skills is a MUST
- Working experience in Banking OR Financial Services OR FINTECH; client services, middle office, back office of a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment would be a PLUS
- Good academic background, degree educated (minimum Bachelors, in a Computing based discipline, other degree subjects will be considered depending on experience)
- Good experience and understanding of fundamental IT concepts (Java, TCP/IP, Linux/Unix, Windows, web technology, log file analysis, performance / connectivity trouble-shooting)
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent sense of customer service (detail- and service-oriented)
- Self-motivated with a proactive and consistently high output work ethic
Interested in taking the next step as a Technical Client Services Manager? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com