I am working with a leader in global forecasting and quantitative analysis. Their worldwide client base comprises more than 1,500 international corporations, financial institutions, government organisations, and universities.
With offices around the world, they employ more than 300 people, including 200 economists and analysts. Their best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give them an unmatched ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
They offer a comprehensive portfolio of publications, databases, and analytical tools on a subscription basis as well as bespoke consultancy services such as Thought Leadership and Economic Impact studies.
To strengthen their team in Frankfurt they are seeking an Associate Director to focus on Business Development, growing the subscription services client base, whilst also playing a vital role in supporting brand-building efforts
As an integral part of the Business Development and leadership team you will be responsible for further developing subscription services to the research and analysis used by Fortune 500 and Dax listed companies.
As a Consultative Business Development focused individual you will:
· Have responsibility for a small team of Business Development specialists
· Give presentations and run networking events at C-Level
· Manage the whole sales cycle across the client business.
· This role covers a wide variety of industries and region is DACH and Eastern Europe.
You will be looking for a company that focuses on team work and developing its people.
· You will have previous experience in a Business Development role at a senior level with previous leadership of a small team.
· You will enjoy giving presentations and networking with clients as well as travelling within the region.
· Fluent German and English is essential: further European languages are a great advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Consultative Sales professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. This company is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience.
If interested please send your cv to Emma Brady
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website.