Are you an AGILE or SCRUM Coach? You looking to join the financial services sector? Do you have experience working on AGILE Projects?
I want to hear from you!
Our client, a global player in the financial services industry is looking to expand their footprint in Germany. They are looking for an experienced candidate to join their team as an Agile Coach.
As an Agile Coach, you will facilitate and support the agile team to master their transformation journey and to accomplish the mission. Take care of know-how transfer and empowerment of team mates to work in agile methodology. Cultivate the team-spirit and the agreed structures. Regularly challenge of status quo as well as optimization on own initiative if necessary to keep motivation and performance of the team on a high level. Ensure a customer-centric focus.
- Set up of basic structures and routines for team collaboration and to connect the agile team to other teams (agile/non-agile)
- Development of team values and their transfer in the daily work
- Ensure a customer-centric focus of the team results, e.g. by using elements of Design Thinking
- Steering and monitoring of agile processes as well as guidance for the team on methodology
- Guidance and support for translation business to IT
- Development of concepts and implementation together with the team
- Close tracking and observation to identify early impediments or conflicts, driver-seat or strong contribution to overcome or solve those
- Facilitation and moderation of agile meetings
- Further development of agile methodologies according to the specific set up
- Support decision making processes inside and outside the team
- Ability to easily deal with different and diverse mindsets and Stakeholders
- Degree qualified candidate with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience as Agile or Design Thinking Coach and/or experience working in agile projects
- Know-how and practical experience in creative as well as problem solving methodologies
- Experience as Scrum Master/Agile Coach, ideally certified
- Qualification or practical experience in digital business, ideally financial services or related
- Affinity for financial services, specifically digital advice and/or Wealth Management
- Experience in different leadership styles in an agile environment
- Professional presentation and moderation skills
- Fluent in both German and English is a MUSS
- High social competencies, empathetic character
- Expertise in fostering and promoting diversity of thought
- Positive mindset, coaching attitude
Interested in taking the next step as an Agile Coach? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com