Is ISO 27001, CISM, CISA or CISSP is your area interest?
If you have strong interest in information security and want to work in a small, international and diverse team, then read on!
Our client, an established global player in web based trading technology is looking for Information Security Manager to join their team.
What you will do:
- Maintain effective and efficient information security, aligned with the companies’ goals and business requirements.
- Design and develop security policies, standards, and processes, and work with different departments to ensure they understand the information security vision, goals and requirements.
- Support and consult teams and projects in questions, including interpretation of requirements, mapping to business cases and systems, and system design.
Coordinate and help to resolve open tasks, evaluate incidents, and clarify potential security issues.
- Support the resolution of security incidents and coordinate with the incident response team.
- Research security vulnerabilities, problems from policies/standards, and residual risk.
- Promote information security awareness by designing and delivering awareness training to internal employees.
- Propose practical and pragmatic solutions.
- Respond to inquiries from auditors (external & internal) and customers.
- Design and deliver security awareness training for internal employees.
- University degree in computer science or comparable education
- Desire to develop practical understanding of information security standards (ISO 27001) and to achieve and maintain an information security certification (CISM, CISA, CISSP)
- First experience in the information security domain (1-4 years) is a plus
- Good systemic and conceptual thinking
- Ability to track and resolve outstanding deliverables
- Strong written and spoken English is MUST. German is a plus
Interested in taking the next step as a Information Security Manager? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!