Do you have a background in CORE Java? Have Server-Side Automation OR Build automation frameworks?
Then read on!
My client, a global player in web based trading technology is looking for a Software Test / Automation Engineer to join their dynamic team.
As a critical member of their QA Division, you will accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of their platform. You will be responsible for designing and implementing an automation framework for functional and non-functional test requirements. You will working closely with development and testing teams to create test suites, build / maintain test harnesses and contribute to various quality assurance and testing initiatives.
This role reports directly to the Head of IT-Quality & Services.
- Implement automated solution for various testing requirements of the trading platform
- Play a key role in expanding existing automation capability for increased test coverage
- Participate in manual test creation / execution as and when required
- Review and improve existing automation approach
- Create and maintain test artefacts for regression testing and automation
- Report test results periodically and provide clarity and transparency in all the deliverables
- Improve the overall platform quality
- Collaborate closely with software development, support, project management and business teams
- At least 3years of experience in Java development or building automation frameworks in Java is mandatory
- CORE JAVA experience is a MUST!
- Graduate with good, relevant business or technical degree or similar level
- Preferable experience / knowledge in one of the financial derivatives domains
- Hands on experience with TestNG or JUnit
- Ability to perform white-box testing in a Java environment
- Hands-on experience with server-side automation is mandatory
- Familiar with Linux commands
- Good knowledge of DB concepts and writing and reviewing SQL statements
- Experience with REST API and FIX API is a plus
- Experience with non-UI / non-Web automation in banking / trading systems is a big plus
- Self-motivated with a proactive and consistently high output work ethic
- Strong written and spoken English skills, German language skills is a bonus!
Interested in taking the next step as a Software Test / Automation Engineer? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com