Experienced Hotel Manager looking for a new challenge? I am working with a leading UK based brand in the process of opening their first innovative aparthotel concept here in Frankfurt.
This organisation is experiencing considerable growth with their high quality brand of living and co-working brands and Frankfurt is part of that expansion with their first Aparthotel outside the UK.
Be part of an exciting start up phase for this established brand and make your mark as a professional
Duties and Responsibilities
As the new Hotel Manager you will be instrumental in the opening of the property here in Frankfurt with the primary goal of delivering great customer experiences, managing a motivated and successful team and developing the overall operational approach for the Hotel.
Your role will include
• Taking responsibility for the overall performance of the hotel and managing the day to day operations.
• Taking responsibility for cost management, purchasing and suppliers and ensuring complete customer satisfaction with the hotel
• Managing and developing the hotel team
• Representing the hotel in the local community and supporting sales in order to drive commercial success
• Ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed.
• Managing all aspects of reporting and liaising with head office in regards to the overall commercial operation of the hotel.
• Be part of the continuous growth of the brand in Germany.
• You will have previous experience in Managing a small hotel or be an experienced operations manager from a high occupancy hotel
• You will be looking for a next step in your career with challenges and built in career progression with a growing organisation
• People management experience is essential
• Fluent German and English
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org