Experienced Hospitality Sales Manager looking for a new challenge? I am working with a leading UK based brand in the process of opening their first innovative aparthotel concept here in Frankfurt.
This organisation is experiencing considerable growth with their high quality brand of living and co-working brands and Frankfurt is part of that expansion with their first Aparthotel outside the UK.
Be part of an exciting start up phase for this established brand and make your mark as the Sales Manager for the Hotel Opening.
Duties and Responsibilities
As the new Sales Manager you will be instrumental in developing strategies for new revenue streams and proactively selling the hotel within the market. You will work closely with the General Manager to ensure a successful opening of the hotel and will continue to manage and maintain a client portfolio in order to further develop business.
Your role will include
• Identifying and engaging with potential corporate accounts
• Driving sales opportunities
• Acting as sales ambassador
• Driving sales activity for the hotel including show rounds and brand education
• Presenting hotel to national and regional travel agencies
• Managing and supporting sales events
• Management reporting
• You will have at least two years experience as a Sales Manager from a hospitality background
• You will be looking for a next step in your career with challenges and built in career progression with a growing organisation
• Fluent German and English
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org