I am working on behalf of a Global organization who specialize in business psychology testing (personality assessment) who are looking for an Account Manager to manage and further develop their German and DACH region clients. This is a role that comes with a lot of responsibility but at the same time gives you a multi-faceted job and a chance to be a part of the strategy team not just the executioner. This brand is recognized globally and often quoted as one of the leading bench marks during both hiring and employee development.
Account Manager - Business Psychology Testing
• Manage and further develop a portfolio of both new and existing clients across the DACH region
• Account Management – managing existing accounts
• Business Development- acquiring new clients
• To support marketing events and activities
• To provide operational, sales and marketing support in relation to training programmes
• To take on a strategical role to increase regional sales growth
• Regular travel to clients within the DACH region
• Experience of the complete B2B sales process from lead generation to closing. At least 2 years of experience is necessary
• Business fluent level of German and English are essential
• The ability to work independently and with a client oriented approach.
• Working in an international environment with international clients and colleagues is something you really enjoy!
• You have the ability to work from a home office or be based on site in Düsseldorf
• Regular travel to meet with clients is a key part of the role
Get in contact now: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission.