Do you have a strong background as a Java Developer? Are you a Backend Developer? Does Core Java & Synchronisation make sense to you? Then read on!
Our client, an Established Player in web based Trading Technology is looking for Java Developer(s) to join their team.
- Take care of the full software life cycle of customer-integration-projects including requirements-analysis, design, implementation, testing and technical onboarding
- Define API specifications based on open protocols (e.g. FIX, SOAP, REST) and implement system enhancements in order to extend Client’s technical service-offerings
- Develop architectures and implementations in accordance to agreed standards
- Define and document functional and performance requirements, implement Unit-, Integration- and Stress-Tests
- Synchronize project activities with business-departments and customers
- Architect and develop scalable solutions for a growing number of customized client-interfaces
- Partnering with business and technical teams to identify objectives, recognize opportunities and produce innovative solutions
- Min 1-4 years of Core Java programming skills and knowledge about its core libraries.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns. Used to unit-test your code. Analytical, debugging and creative problem solving skills with attention to detail and being able to handle multiple different topics at once
- Clean and understandable code writing
- Outstanding reasoning skills, highlighted in your ability to identify pragmatic solutions aligned with the long term goals
- Ability to confidently and effectively discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good organizational, prioritization and planning skills in order to be able to meet tight deadlines
- Team player who is able to take on responsibility and execute tasks independently with little supervision and under pressure in our production environment
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English. Other language skills are a plus
Additional desirable skills:
- Solid experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- IT Security (e.g. SSL, Certificates)
- Java-Frameworks (e.g. SPRING, Hibernate)
- Solid Linux Experience
- Messaging technologies (e.g. Webservices, FIX-Protocol, JMS, AMQP)
- Experience with performance-engineering for low-latency applications
- Experience with XML, XSL/XSLT
- One or more additional programming/scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Bash)
- Experience with distributed multi-threaded systems
- Experience with Freemarker Template Engine
- Financial industry or comparable experience
Interested in taking the next step as a Java Developer – Client Integration? An attractive remuneration package awaits you! If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com