Solution Architect (100% Home office )
Are you looking for the next big Step as a Solution Architect?
Passionate about AI & Automated Testing Software?
Then read on!
My client, an International Powerhouse in the Software testing market, is looking for a dynamic Solution Architect to join their Team
As a Solution Architect you will:
- Work closely with the Sales team to reviews business context for solutions to Client challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs and/or RFPs), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicate technical solutions and design trade-offs effectively to Key stakeholders.
- Identify potential issues/risks and help develop mitigation strategies to alleviate these challenges.
- Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Fluent in both German and English is a MUST
- Degree in Computer Science or a technical discipline
- Between 7-10 years of relevant experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect, Pre-sales Engineer or in a similar role
- Knowledge of the SDLC, DevOps pipelines, test automation, and some scripting would be advantageous.
- Worked on and won large software deals.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc
- Strong reporting & Project Management skills
- Ability to deal with confidential matters
- Ability to think outside the box & deliver results
Interested in taking the next step as a Solution Architect? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com