Are you passionate about Tech? Have an entrepreneurial mindset? Looking to step up into a Team Lead role? ..... Then read on!
My client, an expert player in embedded and LoT software development, is expanding their presence in Germany. They are looking for Technical Lead – Embedded Software to join their dynamic Team!
- Managing development projects with focus on Board Support Packages (BSP) and device driver for Android, Linux, or Windows CE integration and custom software development
- Customization of Yocto/Buildroot distributions
- Software development and integration of custom and standard development tools
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Apply and improve software development methodology.
- Communication with other teams to ensure quality of projects
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4 years of experience in embedded software development: in drivers or firmware development, with knowledge of ARM architecture
- Strong embedded Linux experience is a MUST!
- Solid understanding of software architectures to support specification and integration
- Strong experienced in embedded software development, ideally on different RTOS
- C/C++ development in embedded software / Android Kernel
- Programming skills in Qt, OpenGL
- Familiar or having a first experience in Agile and Continuous Integration.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English. German skills is a plus!
Interested in taking the next step as a Technical Lead – Embedded Software? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com