I am currently working with a Luxury Travel Operator
This organisation is experiencing growth in a number of markets at the moment and as a result need to add to their team in Frankfurt.
As an Inside Sales Coordinator you will provide support to both trade partners and field sales team within the region both in Germany and a number of other European Countries.
Inside Sales Coordinator – Luxury Travel
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Inside Sales Coordinator your role is extremely varied. You will support both Trade Partners and Field Sales teams working in the German and other European markets.
Your role will include
• Support trade partner communication of promotional campaigns and activities
• Liaison with Marketing regarding marketing activities and agent communication
• Sales Support including problem solving by both phone and email to partners
• Liaison with operators, reservations and marketing departments for trade related queries
• Brochure and Marketing Collateral fulfilment for partners
• Continuous update of databases
• You will be coming from a Hospitality or Tourism background and be passionate about travel
• You enjoy multi tasking and supporting a number of markets at the same time
• You have some previous Sales experience
• Good coordination skills and have previously liaised with Marketing teams
• Fluent in German and English is essential
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org