I am working with a leader in global forecasting and quantitative analysis. Their worldwide client base comprises more than 1,500 International Corporations, Financial Institutions, Government Organisations and Universities.
They are looking for a candidate who wants a foot in the door of a company that is growing and will continue to do so.
With offices around the world, they employ 300 people, including 200 economists and analysts. Their best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give them an unmatched ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
They offer a comprehensive portfolio of publications, databases, and analytical tools on a subscription basis as well as bespoke consultancy services such as Thought Leadership and Economic Impact studies.
To strengthen their team in Frankfurt they are seeking a new Business Support Coordinator to help support the sales team both from a marketing, events and client support perspective.
Business Support Coordinator – Events and Marketing
This position will be an integral part of the growth plans for the EMEA region and is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and get your foot in the door and really learn and develop your career with a growing organisation that invests time in to its employees in order to make them successful.
As the Business Support Coordinator you will be supporting the European Business Development team, the Managing Director and the Administration Manager in both Event Management and Marketing activities
As an organised and proactive individual you will be passionate about event management, organisation and marketing and really enjoy supporting the sales activities of the team.
Your role will involve the following
• Develop an annual schedule for events in order to raise brand awareness within the region
• Organise and manage events, negotiate venue offers
• Create event registration and invitations
• Manage and send invitations while keeping information up to date in the CRM system
• Create reports and statistics from the CRM system and track information
• Manage various client requests
• General Marketing around events
The Right Candidate
You will be looking to develop your career in an event organisation and administration role with a focus on marketing
• You will have recently completed your Business, Finance or Economics focused Education
• You will be confident on the phone and enjoy working with clients
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
• Ideally previous event organisation experience
• Ability to work independently after training and manage priorities
• Fluent German and English is essential: further European languages are of advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking for a role where you can really learn and develop your skills. This is a varied role where you will be very hands on with varied tasks.
This company is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your CV to Emma Brady, at firstname.lastname@example.org