Client facing Investment Data Analyst for Data Solutions Provider, Frankfurt am Main (1 junior, 1 senior role open):
As part of an international team in a modern office in the centre of Frankfurt the role will entail:
• Attending Sales meetings with the sales team as the product specialist in investment data
• Regular telephone contact to clients
• Establishing the clients needs
• Setting up the individual projects and managing the escalation process
• Liaising closely with the Sales/Project teams
• Reporting to Management in English and German
• Analysing Data, conducting market research
• Quality Assurance
My client is looking for a candidate who encompasses a technical understanding of investment data as well as possessing interpersonal skills. If you have gained an initial experience in a similar role (internships included) then this could be a very interesting opportunity for you! Other requirements include:
• A degree level qualification in finance or economics
• Fluent German and English
• Strong Communication Skills
• Analytical Mind-set
• Ability to work independently
• Decision making capability
The chance to work in a truly international team where you will have daily contact to other offices and will use your English on a regular basis.
The chance to work in a bright and friendly office with an informal and entrepreneurial environment!
If this has caught your attention, please CLICK APPLY or send your CV directly to me, Anna via email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: