My client, a global leader in providing financial printing, specialising in the creation, management, translation and distribution of regulatory and compliance documents is looking to strengthen its sales team in Frankfurt am Main with a Sales Associate starting as soon as possible.
Sales Associate DACH (m/f) – Financial Services
Permanent Position/ Frankfurt am Main
As the new Sales Associate for the region Germany, Austria and Switzerland, you will report to the Regional Sales Director. It will be your responsibility to generate business through acquiring new customers and clients as well as developing excisting accounts. It will be your goal to achieve revenue targets and to grow market share. Your weeks will be split spending half of the time in the office selling over the phone as well as visiting corporate clients to sell face to face. Your clients will be larger corporate companies as well as banks and financial institutes.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
• Proactively identify opportunities and contacts with new clients
• Win new B2B corporate customers
• Maintain regular contact with accounts via phone/fax/e-mail
• Visiting clients and holding sales presentations
• Monitor the progress of account development
• Supporting and aiding clients when they have questions
The new Sales Associate should ideally have the following qualifications:
• Experience in Sales/ Account Management/ New Business
• Ideally university degree in Business or equivalent studies
• Knowledge and experience within the finance industry is of advantage
• Good knowledge MS Office applications
• Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
• A very good communicator
• Fluent German and a very good level of English
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic sales professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. Our client is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application with the reference number 336448 via email to Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at +49 (0)69 219 32 0.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express
permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!