Our Client, leading Business Intelligence Consulting company is looking to expand their footprint in the Germany.
They are looking for the right candidate to join their team as an IT & Support Manager.
As an IT & Support Manager, you will have the opportunity to have direct customer contact and leverage on your 1st & 2nd level software applications support. You will also tackle challenges in a customer, target and team-oriented manner, whereby you are only satisfied with a solution.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in 1st & 2nd Level Support of software applications
- Common understanding of networks/routing/firewalls/DNS
- A degree in IT or Economics with IT focus
- Proficiency in German(min C1 Level required) & English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to occasionally work outside normal working hours or weekends (recreational compensation)
Interested in taking the next step as a IT & Support Manager? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express pe