Do you have first experience in customer service or sales? Do you get excited about building relationships with customers? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
Working hours: part-time (20 hours/week)
Temporary contract with possibility of extension and/ or direct placement
The company: An American software company who specializes in state of the art CRM & CX (customer experience) software. They have 7 offices worldwide, with the European HQ in Munich, Germany
Your daily tasks:
· Support the Customer Success Sales team by being the key point of contact with existing customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the company’s products
· Manage customer development across all of Europe
· Ensure customer data is fully up to date and any cross-sell and up-sell opportunities are identified
· Research and talk to customers to understand their business needs and identify ways to up-sell products & services to those customers
· Build strong relationships with customers and internal teams
· Effectively communicate with customer success team and management to identify future requirements
· Record information and maintain detailed and accurate records in the CRM system
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in German & English are a must. French language skills ideal.
· Ideally experience with value-based selling
· Driven, determined, motivated self-starter
· Comfortable learning key software applications
· Available to start on short notice
About us: Euro London Appointments specializes in multilingual recruitment and is based in the heart of Munich.
Interested? Please send us your English CV as a Word document to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de