CRM Solutions Architect- French Speaking
People skills, software development skills, solution oriented, and ready to grow your career…did I just describe you? If you so, let’s talk!
I am searching for a CRM Solutions Architect to join an international, creative, digital business & CRM consultancy with a focus on Hubspot. My client is a fast growing and reputable consultancy, with a strong client base in the French market. They are looking for someone to cover this French market, while being located in Germany.
- Host discovery sessions with the clients to learn what type of technology they are using
- Understand the client’s requirements
- Discuss the solutions with the clients, providing clear and understandable explanations
- Define, strategise and implement data models and data flows to and from the HubSpot CRM to meet customers processes and automation needs.
- Be able to communicate clearly your proposed solution internally to Developers.
- Perform UAT to ensure the brief has been correctly executed.
- Assist in project scoping when it comes to tech setup / implementation / optimisation / integration
- Define the project deliverables and outcomes.
- Write comprehensive user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Roll out proposed solutions within HubSpot
- Setup/Optimisation of HubSpot CRM and integrated systems for clients
- Define data mapping and logic (fields, flow, cadence, etc.) and input into the proposed ERD
- For data migrations that are done via CSV, the HubSpot Solutions Architect will be responsible for doing the migration.
- Fully fluent French and English, German is a plus
- 2+ years of HubSpot use (or similar CRM platform).
- 3-5 years of experience in Business/Systems Analysis.
- 3+ years experience in a digital/technical agency/consultancy in a consulting/specialist role working
- with clients throughout the whole process (consulting, solution building, implementation and training).
- Relevant education or qualifications, i.e. Computer Science, data science, software development
- A solid knowledge of HubSpot or equivalent (i.e. SalesForce, MS Dynamic, etc).
- Extensive ability to read and understand and compile technical documentation (API documentation, ERD, functional specifications etc).
- Experience with big data.
- Experience with integrating systems, leveraging APIs, or custom-built.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and certificates. Please contact Samantha K. Giovino (email@example.com)
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de.