Spanish Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Are you fluent in Spanish and English and passionate about customer service? Are you based in Oxford or Oxfordshire and happy to work on Hybrid basis(3 days minimum in the office)? Would you like to join a global company in travel and hospitality sector?
- Handle inbound/outbound calls, emails, or chats in both English and Spanish following to company policies and procedures.
- Utilise knowledge base tools and technical resources to identify and resolve customer queries, complaints, and technical issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Complete global support-specific tasks as required and escalate complex tickets to second-tier support for resolution.
Who are you?
We are looking for a customer-oriented individual with 1-3 years of proven experience in a customer service role. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish (C1/C2 level).
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to creatively resolve customer issues
- Positive, friendly, and assertive team player with a can-do attitude towards both customers and colleagues.
- Open to constructive feedback and adaptable to changes within the business environment.
- Confident in handling complaints and following company’s standards in resolving issues
- Experience in travel, tourism, leisure, or hospitality industries preferred but not essential.
- Familiarity with working towards customer satisfaction-based targets and operational metrics.
- Availability to work Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm, with an expectation to work from the company’s Oxford office a minimum of 3 days per week.
If this sounds like you then please apply here or send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org