Finance Manager – Medical Technology company
In this role you are responsible for the management and further development of the accounting team of 15 covering companies in Europe.
• Accounting Qualification
• Significant experience in a management role in the field of financial accounting/accounting/auditing
• You have a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of German and international accounting regulations
• You have a good knowledge of German and international tax and business law
• Applied knowledge of SAP R/3 is desired but not a must
• Good analytical skills as well as a conscientious, independent way of working distinguish you
• Your strong teamwork and hands-on mentality round off your profile
• Challenging tasks that you can master with great colleagues at your side
• Attractive compensation package as well as flexible working hours
To apply, please send your CV and application to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!