Are you looking to develop and continue a long-term career as a Product Owner at the heart of the Medical Devices sector ?
Experienced in supporting development teams in understanding complex user needs and priorities ?
If so, our client , a renowned innovator in healthcare technologies that enable women to live healthier lives every day is currently looking for an experienced Product Owner to be based in their Aix-en-Provence office in the South East of France.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding local team in a hybrid based position within a truly international organisation, applying strong product vision , user stories and technical requirements to successfully contribute to the development of new Ultrasound Medical Systems and Devices that will benefit patients globally.
Within the R&D/system Engineering department, the Product owner mainly works on NPI (new product introduction) programs related to the release of new Ultrasound Medical Systems/Devices.
You will interface between marketing and R&D teams, adding 3-5 main product features as part of our client's current project. You'll ensure that user requirements coming in from the Marketing department are understood and implemented for ongoing projects.
He/she is in charge to support the development team (within an Agile environment) in the understanding of the user needs and priorities to streamline the execution of the program.
* Understand and collect the vision of the product.
* Bring the vision of the product/features to the development team and ensure its good understanding.
* Write user stories describing use cases and related context
* Update user stories backlog and set priority on a regular basis
* Extract, refine and record technical requirements
* Ensure the development meets user needs and comply with the definition of done
* Maintain the conceptual and technical integrity of the features
* Organize demo gathering stakeholders.
* Responsible to clearly identify acceptance criteria to demonstrate the completion of the development
* Closely interact with the product manager and the technical lead.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a Master's degree in Engineering and a previous experience in medical devices development.
A good understanding of software development is also required.
This position requires long-term proven experience on a similar position or as an application specialist.
* Solid and proven understanding of medical use environment and constraints
* Excellent communications skills
* Ability to convince and drive technical teams
* Ability to understand software related principles and constraints
* Rigorous and autonomous/independent.
* Familiar with SAFe / Agile procedures
* Proficient in written and spoken English and French
* Able to work with dates, milestones.
In return our client can offer an enriching , stimulating and challenging opportunity within a renowned and growing medical devices organisation making a real difference to the lives of women worldwide. You will continually receive opportunities to learn , grow and develop your career.
If this sounds like a medical devices Product Owner opportunity that would allow you to apply your passion and interest in medical devices and ultrasound then please do apply today !