Spanish Speaking Sales Lead Development Representative
Disrupting the IT security market with over 1m cloud enabled products delivered, offering innovative solutions at an affordable price. The mission is to protect customer's applications and data from advanced threats by providing a comprehensive, easy to use IT security platform and delivering it with excellent customer support.
The primary aim is to offer easy, comprehensive and affordable solutions for email protection, data protection and network and application security. More than 150,000 global customers put their trust in this company to help safeguard their employees, data and applications. Join a team on the forefront of cloud-based security and data protection.
Functions and Responsibilities
* Respond to inbound Web-Leads and LiveChat leads meeting or exceeding web response
* Qualify inbound leads according to Lead Qualification criteria
* Maintain current and accurate account and contact information on CRM (Salesforce)
* Manage a structured pre-call planning, outbound, proactive calling and skills for opportunity qualification and objection handling
* Actively promote our suite of solutions, products and services to prospects and customers.
* Position solutions and new products to the existing client's customer base to
drive cross and upsell opportunities.
* Follow up and qualify new prospects from marketing-generated leads.
* Disseminate potential opportunities to Reps, educating Rep as necessary about the
* Meet or exceed assigned lead metric goals.
Required Experience, Skills and Education
* Fluent in Spanish (Written form and dialogue).
* Experienced in working in a busy multicultural environment.
* A persistent, self-starter with a track record for success.
* A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
* Positive and energetic phone, listening, and writing skills.
* Ability to multi-task and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
* Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS
* At least basic understanding of computing technology and comfortable discussing
technology with customers.
* Working knowledge of MS Office applications, Internet navigation and contact
* Good time management and organisational skills.
* Keen to learn and take the initiative to build product knowledge.
* Ability and confidence to hold business discussions in both native language and
Apply and get in touch, call Breffni O'Mullane on 02070293799 or email email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com