Our client is a global player in the field of multi-vendor e-commerce platform solutions. Their cutting-edge solution enables B2B and B2C companies to launch their Marketplace platform of products and / or services in just a few months.
As an Technical Account Manager ( TAM) you will be involved in managing and overseeing our client's customer's technical needs , providing accurate technical assistance and support post-installation of the solution.
As a TAM you should be able to explain technical details and subjects to non-technical audiences to ensure customer satisfaction . You should be results driven and motivated to meet targets and goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support the sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
You will work closely with the Implementation Managers, the Technical and the Support teams, supervised by the head of the Implementation Manager team:
● Provide technical assistance for customers to support pre-sales
and post-sales processes
● Address all product-related queries on time
● Train customers to use products effectively
● Provide developers with customers' feedback to help identify
potential new features or products
● Report on product performance
● Identify solutions to reduce support costs
● Analyse customers' needs and suggest upgrades or additional
features to meet their requirements
● Liaise with the sales department to identify upselling opportunities
to help increase sales new business and increase sales
● Create, maintain and improve internal and external documentation.
● Conduct workshops and share best practices with customers
● Keep track of Marketplace Performance Metrics
● Establish report on those previous activities
Required skills and abilities
● Proven work experience as a Technical account manager in at least one previous experience.
● Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital
●Good knowledge of web technologies and programming languages (HTML, JS, JSON, API Rest)
●Good knowledge of SaaS/Cloud technologies.
● Familiarity with software development
● An ability to grasp customers' needs and suggest timely solutions
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills , near bilingual skills in French and English.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
●Able to travel occasionally but most client-facing Account Management is performed from our client's offices in Paris.
Why work for our client?
Company awarded many times for its innovation
Advanced technologies, strong technical focus.
Great prospects for evolution
Company expanding internationally
Real atmosphere and company culture in company that has a 'Start-Up' feel ( established 5 years ago)
A great human adventure!