Are you a London-based, German OR Spanish speaking Technical Support Engineer looking to join a fast-growing, successful company? I have a great opportunity for you!
My client, a leading industrial IoT company is on an unstoppable mission to increase efficiency, safety and sustainability with their hardware and software solutions. The French market is a busy one and they are looking to appoint a Customer Support Engineer ASAP to ensure a smooth experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain a support ticket queue responding to customers in a helpful and timely manner
- Create and maintain customer-facing knowledge base articles
- Work closely with Engineering to reproduce bugs and build testbeds as necessary
-Mentor new hires as the organisation grows quickly and role model as they scale globally across new offices
An ideal candidate would have:
- A University degree, ideally technical or equivalent hands-on experience (Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, MIS, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in Technical Support
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with high-value customers and publishing documentation
- Interest in working in a fast-growing environment with changing responsibilities
- Experience with industrial systems, electronics, tinkering with cars, or similar hands-on work is a plus
- Fluent German OR Spanish speaker
Based in a modern, innovative office in the heart of the tech city of London, the company offers unbeatable benefits including commuter benefit, free breakfasts and lunches, unlimited snacks and fruit, private medical and dental insurance, 25 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays and thrilling growth and development opportunities.
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com