Account Manager Pharma & Food
Are you interested in working from home in a fast-growing well-respected multinational scientific instrumentation company with exciting career progression opportunities and where the customer is the most important?
Do you have a proven track record in sales in a B2B environment? Are you looking for a position in which you can build and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers and leave anywhere between London and Cambridge? Then this might be the right opportunity for you
The successful candidate must have the following:
* Achieve sales target for the assigned sector within a defined territory
* Give customers insight in the added value of the company's solutions and services
* Translate customer pains/needs into a value-added solution proposal, monitor the follow-up of quotation and revise if necessary
* Negotiate with customers and/or agents on the released quotation and close a deal
* Conduct demonstrations attends seminars and exhibitions; promotes professional image
* Signal, identifying and analyzing future market trends
* Identify areas that can improve current sales processes
* Develops and maintains a sound and effective standard of product knowledge
* CRM; register conducted customer-related activities in appropriate tools and communicate status towards all parties involved so information can be used for adequate forecasting
* Contribute to the (sector) team effort to grow the global (sector) business
* BSc/MSc/PhD degree in chemistry, physics or materials science;
*Proven track record in sales in a B2B business environment with demonstrable growth.
* Experience of dealer or distributor management (Export)
Knowledge and Skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact with colleagues and customers at all levels (also using modern computer-based communication methods like Skype and Microsoft Teams)
* Local language with good spoken and written English language ability.
* Wide knowledge and understanding of the academic and industrial equipment
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding of basic finance and accounting information as well as legal terms & conditions
* Has experience of working within Ethical boundaries as determined by the business
Salary: 45.000£ OTE
Company Car or car allowance
23 days of Holiday
If you think that could be you, quick apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.