Do you have experience in a law firm already and want a new challenge?
Or have you graduated as a foreign language secretary or similar, worked in a legal department and are looking for the next step in your career? Your English is (near) native level?
Then this might be for you….
A German Legal Firm is looking for a
Document Specialist in London or Frankfurt
As a Document Specialist you will be supporting the lawyers and staff with all sorts of documentation.
- Working with complex documents in English: drafting, formatting, amending, correcting, revising and editing
- Case, Contract and File Management
- Assisting with transactions
- Management of the judical and legal «Backoffices» (Law Office Management)
- Correspondence by email and phone
- You love Word (and know how to work it)
- Excellent written English, and good German
- Background in a legal firm or legal department
- as a Legal Secretary, Document Production Specialist, Document Specialist, Foreign Language Correspondent or similar
- Great MS Office skills
- You are organised and stress resistant
- You are confident and friendly
- You are well presented and professional
- Choice to work in Frankfurt or London
- Independent and interesting work
- Chance to speak German, in an international environment
- Lovely colleagues, nice working environment
- Mentoring program
- Competitive Salary
- Mobile working on request (one day a week) - this is not a remote position
- Internal trainings, further education, lunch talks
If you want to learn more, CLICK APPLY or send me a WhatsApp/email 49 (0) 151 628 17684 email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com