Do you enjoy speaking with Customers? Have L1 or L2 Support? Familiar with JIRA? Experience in Software installation? Then read on!
• You are a specialist for our work equipment (desktop PCs, notebooks) and first point of contact in the team
• You take care of the configuration of the employee clients in the Microsoft environment and help with questions and problems on site or remotely
• You are our interface to external IT service providers and work on standards for the client setup of our The Client’s digital locations
• You order and configure new hardware and software and set up your workplace for new employees
• You support IT projects with your expertise in hardware and network technologies
• You will work on incoming support requests in our ticket system and resolve them independently or with the help of your team
• At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in L1 & L2 or IT Administrator. (Open to fresh graduates!)
• Min: B2 German and English is a REQUIREMENT
• Installing, configuring and maintaining desktops and notebooks is easy to get your hands on
• Experience in using Microsoft operating systems and the MS Office package.
• Gained first experiences in the field of network technologies (DHCP, DNS, firewall etc.)
• Customer-oriented and enjoy helping people with technical problems and solving them
• Like to get into new technologies and want to train yourself personally
• Real team player and work in a structured and solution-oriented way
Interested in taking the next step as a Junior IT Manager? An attractive remuneration package awaits you! If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com